Hi Charles,

Well, you don't need to know Python to play the game of course, but
some background would be helpful in understanding the game's source
code. For example, reading the Python 2.7 tutorial that ships with the
Python interpreter will give you the language basics such as
variables, comments, functions, lists, etc. After reading that and
looking at the source code you can get an idea of how a very basic
game is pulled together from what you have learned.

To play it just press enter on blackjack.pyc, and it should startup
and let you play. That is assuming you have Python 2.6 or Python 2.7
installed of course.

Cheers