Hi,

Python for s60 will run on most if not all s60 3rd devices, including the E66.
The current version is python for s60
2.0 which is python 2.5 ported to symbian. If you install the interpreter as
well as the script shell, you should be
able to play blackjack with may be a little tweaking. I imagine it would also
be possible for someone to write a small
GUI for the phone to put on top of the blackjack game.
The python for s60 homepage is at:

http://pys60.sourceforge.net

Take care,

Rynhardt