Hi Nicol,

I know that some older Nokia phones did have a Python interpreter
installed, but I don't know if the E66 specifically has one installed.
If it does the game will run. If not I can  not do much about that as
it is up to Nokia to maintain the Python interpreter for their phone.
So I'd ask someone from Nokia if the E66 has a Python interpreter
installed or available for that particular phone.

Cheers!