Hi Laurie,
As far as games go, I feel that any game is better than no game at all. Why do I spend so much time trying to struggle through Sarah and just traveling in circles all the time? Why did I spend two hours in one night alone trying to work out Shades of Doom and keep falling down holes etc? Why did I persevere for over three years with GMA Tank Commander until now I have actually come to liking it, buying it and beating it? Because people have taken the time to make them for our enjoyment. To tell you the truth, I am 22 years old, and I still enjoy Simon, Bop It, Guess the Number (albeit jazzed up a little, take Lighttech's Num Crunch for example, and Liam's version in JD). I'd rather beat a game in ten minutes or lose a game for hours than not play it at all just because it is too simple or too hard. I keep an open mind in accessible games, since our choice is already limited, that is if you're not used to playing mainstream games. That is precisely why I installed the .NET Framework on my system, despite my bad experiences with it, and played MOTA and Monopoly using it, until those two games moved away from it.
Regards,
Damien.

To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, November 30, 2010 10:45 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] bavisoft

Some of the puzzles seemed childish to me, but them I think simon says games a waste of time and very child orrintated. It seemed as if repeting puzzles was a bit of a drag at times and lacked imagination. Also it felt like someone else wrote the ending in a terrible hurry as it didn't fit at all! ----- Original Message ----- From: "Hayden Presley" <hdpres...@hotmail.com>