From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Lori Duncan
Sent: Tuesday, November 30, 2010 4:45 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] bavisoft

Some of the puzzles seemed childish to me, but them I think simon says games

a waste of time and very child orrintated.  It seemed as if repeting puzzles

was a bit of a drag at times and lacked imagination.  Also it felt like
someone else wrote the ending in a terrible hurry as it didn't fit at all!