Hi Hayden,
Sounds a catchy title does it not? The Salloon in Grizzly Gulch.
Regards,
Damien.

To: "'Gamers Discussion list'" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, November 30, 2010 11:49 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] bavisoft

Hi,
The "gg" saloon? Where is that?

Best Regards,
Hayden

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Damien Pendleton
Sent: Tuesday, November 30, 2010 5:03 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list

Hi,
I don't care if a game is not really replayable - I set myself my own
challenges to see if I can complete it in a different way. For example, no
missing, faster rounds, and I always like to drop by the GG salloon every
now and then. I can play a game for a rather long time and enjoy it.
Regards,
Damien.