I could imagine if Judge Judy was the presiding judge over such a case. You definitely don't mess with Judge Judy!
We are the Knights who saaaaay...Ni!
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, November 30, 2010 2:08 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Mainstream Access was Bavisoft

We;Well Tom, things haven't got quite that sue crazy over here, ---- mostly because (as my brother frequently says), "don't mess with the judge!" sinse anyone bringing something that stupid as soon as it goes to trial would probably have the case dismissed and might even get done themselves for contempt of court.

About the bloggers, it reminds me of the old surgion joke.

Three doctors are discussing what sort of patients they like treating most.

the first says he likes treating the military grunts, sinse all their organs are in strict! regimental order and never move out of line.

The second claimes to like treating Japanese software developers, because all the organs are very small with lables, and there is always an instruction manual.

The third surgion says the others are both wrong. The best people to treat are facebook users, sinse there are only two really major organs, ---- the mouth and the anus, and they're both located in the same place ;D.

Beware the Grue!