From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of dark
Sent: Tuesday, November 30, 2010 3:09 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Mainstream Access was Bavisoft

We;Well Tom, things haven't got quite that sue crazy over here, ---- mostly
because (as my brother frequently says), "don't mess with the judge!" sinse
anyone bringing something that stupid as soon as it goes to trial would
probably have the case dismissed and might even get done themselves for
contempt of court.

About the bloggers, it reminds me of the old surgion joke.

Three doctors are discussing what sort of patients they like treating most.

the first says he likes treating the military grunts, sinse all their organs

are in strict! regimental order and never move out of line.

The second claimes to like treating Japanese software developers, because
all the organs are very small with lables, and there is always an
instruction manual.

The third surgion says the others are both wrong. The best people to treat
are facebook users, sinse there are only two really major organs, ---- the
mouth and the anus, and they're both located in the same place ;D.

Beware the Grue!