Hi Cara,

Yeah, that makes sense. I actually do that anyway as the engine still
keeps track of length, width, and hight of any object regardless of
what values are stored in the array itself. The array is basically
there used to tell what surface the player is walking on or to define
the size and shapes of walls etc.