Hi could you send me the stuff for mots - I can't get my copy to work, let
alone extract the dot gob files...

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Thomas Ward
Sent: 07 December 2010 20:36
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] GMA sound function was Creating game levels to
scale?

Hi Phil,

Yeah, i know how that goes. I've been attempting to get beta 17 of
MOTA ready, but now that the Christmas season has hit in full I'm busy
with other things like Christmas shopping, spending some time with my
family watching Christmas movies, and what little time is left over
for myself really isn't enough to sit down and work for three or four
hours straight on MOTA beta 17. So I've been working on other game
ideas etc. Just things like writing notes, reading the MOTS player's
guide, and things I can put down at a moments notice and not be up to
my elbos in work.

That said, the heating bug must have come to my place too. We have a
heater in our hallway that isn't putting out much heat. When you walk
by you can feel it getting hot, but  the hallway is still colde and
our bed room doesn't get very warm. I think the apartment manager is
probably going to have to replace it as it doesn't actually put out
any heat and still draws power. So for now we are going to have to
make do with an electric space heater from Wal-mart to keep from being
frozen.

Smile.