Hi Cara,

Right now I am basing my calculations on my maps regions. However, it
sounds to me like I need to look at the code for Jedi Quake or Audio
Quake and see how ID Software resolved some of these technical issues.
Any chanse you could mail me the JQ or AQ source off list to get a
look into the wworkings?

Thanks.