From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Phil Vlasak
Sent: Tuesday, December 07, 2010 7:44 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: [Audyssey] GMA sound function was Creating game levels to scale?

Hi,
The hearing of sounds after closing a door worked in Windows XP but may not
work for everyone that has Vista and Windows 7.
David has a new version of the engine that fixes some of the sound problems
with Vista and Windows 7 but he has not released it to the public yet.
I think he is working full time on Time of Conflict.
The new engine is part of my Sarah update, and when I renamed the file
SOD.EXE it worked in my Shades of Doom 1.2 folder and gave me some of the
features of the new engine such as better sound panning.
I said some of the features, as some other features require additional files
to work such as for mouse support.
Phil