Hi everyone,

As some of you have asked to hear this I have created a short 1 minute
preview of me playing the early Alpha of Star Wars Mysteries of the
Sith. So far I have part of level 1 created, but it is light years
from a finish game of course. I just thought some of you might want to
hear Mara Jade get into a short battle with a couple of Imperial
Sstorm troopers on Altyr 5.

You can download and listen to the preview here:
http://www.usagamesinteractive.com/downloads/trailers/MOTS-Preview.mp3

Cheers!