Hi Tom that was awesome I can't wait to try this out. I never have been much of a fan of starwars but I watched it when I was yung and I liked the sounds and I liked the game that I played in the early 90s even though the sounds sucked back then. I noticed that you are using some of the same sounds in mota. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Thomas Ward" <thomasward1...@gmail.com>
To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, December 08, 2010 4:43 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] Short Mysteries of the Sith Preview

Hi everyone,

As some of you have asked to hear this I have created a short 1 minute
preview of me playing the early Alpha of Star Wars Mysteries of the
Sith. So far I have part of level 1 created, but it is light years
from a finish game of course. I just thought some of you might want to
hear Mara Jade get into a short battle with a couple of Imperial
Sstorm troopers on Altyr 5.

You can download and listen to the preview here:
http://www.usagamesinteractive.com/downloads/trailers/MOTS-Preview.mp3

Cheers!