Hi Greg,

Yeah, that's right. I borrowed several sounds from MOTA for Mysteries
of the Sith, because a lot of the original effects for Mysteries of
the Sith were pretty low-fi 11025 KHZ mono. So what I basically did is
raded my extensive Star Wars sound effects collection and replaced a
number of the sounds like the storm troopers, light sabers, blasters,
etc with 44100 KHZ sounds borrowed from Jedi Knight II, Sith Academy,
Knights of the Old Republic, and other newer games with decent sounds.
As for the music I have six cds of original Star Wars music at cd
quality so I saw no reason to use the original music tracks either.
For things like footsteps, the stone doors for the Sith temple, the
stone statues for level 14 as well, etc I have 44100 KHZ stereo sounds
for MOTA, and just copied them into the game's sounds directory and
immediately updated that too.  In fact, the only thing that is
authentic Mysteries of the Sith sounds is the dialog of Mara Jade, the
rebel commander, storm troopers, etc you hear in the game as the
dialog isn't too bad, and I can't replace them with better ones anyway
without rerecording them myself with new voice acters etc.

Cheers!