Hi William,

I absolutely have no idea. Obviously my main priority is to get MOTA
out the door and then tackle Raceway. If I squeeze a little time in
now and then for this game great, but right now I just did a little
experimentation with the G3D engine to see what needs to be done to
create a game like Mysteries of the Sith. As you can tell the engine
itself is up to the task. Unfortunately, I have two major releases to
finish before tackling this game head on.

Smile.