Hi Hayden,

That's why I'm busy replacing the original Mysteries of the Sith
sounds with 44100 KHZ sounds I have found from other sources. I want
this to sound like a movie with cd quality effects and not some game
from the mid 90's.  So in that respect MOTS is getting a huge sound
upgrade from the original, and be a high quality product. So far the
work hunting for SW sounds is paying off.