Ah, Thomas, just reread your note and something else springs to mind. HOw are
you doing your calculations for your movement?

Remember to use Pythagorus so you get the correct values when dealing with
diagonal motion. I.E. Always normalize and then magnify your movement vectors
so you always get the proper amount of motion in any direction you move.

-Make sense?…

HTH!

Smiles,

Cara :)