From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Thomas Ward
Sent: Wednesday, December 08, 2010 9:08 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] game objects in memory

Hi Cara,

Yeah, makes sense. That's basically what I was thinking. For some
reason Mara just skips through the wall, and I am dividing by the
elapsed time, FPS, and somewhere in the code she skips something
somewhere. Must be a new Jedi force skill. The ability to pass through
walls like a ghost. Lol!

Cheers!