Hi Dark,
It would have been helpful to get something more substantive, I admit.
 Since I didn't get anything like "feel free to place an order", it
makes me wary, and thus, I have decided to move on to other prospecs,
if not tackling the daunting task of learning to create some games of
my own, lol.

Does anyone know of a thread where suggestions for the kinds of games
people actually would like to see are compiled?  I have ideas for
making some that I played as a kid accessible, but I'm a bit of a
bookish type, so I'd end up making educational stuff and that,
frankly, would probably be research-intensive and not something that I
should tackle from the get-go.  I saw the thread someone made about a
circus game, though I don't know the complexities of such an
undertaking, but if all else fails, I guess I can use that idea as a
learning exercise.