To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, December 17, 2010 2:03 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Response From Bavisoft To My Inquiry

Hi Dark,
Thanks for the suggestion!  I got scared off from programming (or
rather, learning) when the tutorial for Python I was using just seemed
daunting!  I'm hoping I'll have more luck with BGT, and I think it's a
good place to start since it was designed with audio games in mind,
not to mention that it was recommended several times.

I do have a bit more time now (though I don't anticipate really making
much headway until summertime) when my master's will be complete!
I'll let you guys know what progress I make, hopefully sooner rather
than later.