From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Thomas Ward
Sent: Sunday, December 19, 2010 2:29 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Registration features of BGT

Hi Damien,

That's true, but what I'm doing makes it harder to create a custom key
generator. At least if someone passes their name and key around, and I
find out about the key I have a name to tie it to and can either block
said name and key in my future products, and can refuse to sell
products to the person who shared their key. It is a lot harder to
filter out invalid keys if someone has a custom key generator and can
make custom keys at will.  That said nothing is full proof and I know
it. I just gave my reasons for not doing automated key generation, and
I'm firm on that point.

Cheers!