From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Bryan Peterson
Sent: Monday, December 27, 2010 8:44 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] audio game maker

That's precisely the point. And that I think is what the folks responsible
for AGM didn't seem to have quite grasped. If you always try to take the
easy way you're not going to get very far. I'd much rather cope with the
mild frustration of trying to learn and remember the scripting language than

try a menu or list-based utility that would severly limit the kinds of games

I could make.
We are the Knights who saaaaay...Ni!