Hi Hayden,

Oh, Angelscript is most definitely a scripting language. The
interpreter is your application. IN the case of BGT Angelscript is the
scripting language and BGT acts as the interpreter. Well, to muddy the
waters a bit actually there is an Angelscript interpreter, but you
include it in your application, like BGT, in order to script the
application. If that make sense.

For example, G3D is my game engine. In order to design a
cross-platform engine I decided to go with Lua. Lua is a scripting
language, but in order to use it I have to include the Lua libraries,
AKA the interpretor in my engine, in order to include the scripting
language to G3D. To make my functions, classes, etc visible I make
them public and basically identify to the C++ compiler that this or
that is visible to LUa so I can include it in my scripts. Angelscript
works the same way.

As for the comments that is how I do Python code. Since there is no
specific "End If" statement like Visual basic, nor left and right
braces like C-Style languages, I just chose to use line comments like
#End if, #End while, #End function, etc to identify the end of a block
of code and where another one begins. That makes working in Python for
me a lot easier as I can just look at it and see where the code blocks
begin and end. Since Python is highly visual, from a formatting
aspect, using comments is the accessible way of not having to see the
indention first-hand to figure out the code.

HTH