Hi,

Yes, several people tried AGM, and if you want my personal opinion "it
sucks." For one thing with a game development wizard like AGM
everything is predefined to a large extent. You are very limited in
what you can do in terms of modifying things like the A.I. which would
very from game to game, but is extremely static using AGM since you
can't actually change how enemy characters react in your own games.
Then, you have the issue of creating unique and complex characters.

In a full fledged programming language or even BGT you can sit down
and predefine the characteristics of your game characters. If you have
a specialized character like a Jedi you will need extra abilities like
force heal, jump, blind, protect, etc. Well, if AGM doesn't have those
abilities, which it doesn't, it makes creating a game like that
absolutely impossible.

Worst part these aren't the only limitations. It doesn't have any way
to save/load games. Creating a decent menu is a pain in the butt. You
have no way to use joysticks, mice, and other input devices. The list
goes on and on. In short, AGM is crap.