Greetings List.

a while back, Philip posted an email stating the provisions of the various BGT licenses. Perhaps I'm just dense, but I cannot manage to find this information anywhere on the Blastbay Studios website. I want to know, for example, what the pro single edition gives you that the light version does not, or what the unlimited edition gives you over the pro single version, etc. Most of that is easily deduced, of course, but I much prefer to see the writing and understand the verbatim limitations of each license.

Coincidentally, I'm also curious as to how BGT handles sound effects. Does it bind the Streamway library into your BGT projects and thus use that resource? From what I remember, Streamway was purportedly a commercial library, though I may be mistaken in my recollection on this matter. Relevance? How does the BGT license effect the status of Streamway, if it is indeed a bundled resource?

Does anyone happen to know where this information is available?

Thanks for your help in advance,
Kai