Hi Kai,

Yes, Streemway is bundled into BGT by default. So in terms of using it
licensing is included in your BGT license. I'm not sure on this, but
I'd assume though if you wanted to use Streemway separately, I.E. in a
C/C++ project instead of BGT, that would require a separate license.
For further details though you'll have to get it from the horse's
mouth since Philip designed both Streemway and BGT.

HTH