Well the shhort version is that the Light version of course means as many free titles as you want. The Single-license means you can make and sell one commercial title. One title, but as many copies of said title as you want or are able to sell. Of course that also still means as many freebies as you want as well. The unlimited license is just that. You can make and sell as many commercial games as your heart desires and you're able to sell. And if you're lucky the proceeds from the one commercial title you make with the single-license should go a good way towards covering the cost of the unlimited license if you decide you want to take that step. That's my ultimate goal.
We are the Knights who saaaaay...Ni!
----- Original Message ----- From: "Kai" <kaixi...@sbcglobal.net>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, December 28, 2010 9:26 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] BGT Licensing

Greetings List.

a while back, Philip posted an email stating the provisions of the various BGT licenses. Perhaps I'm just dense, but I cannot manage to find this information anywhere on the Blastbay Studios website. I want to know, for example, what the pro single edition gives you that the light version does not, or what the unlimited edition gives you over the pro single version, etc. Most of that is easily deduced, of course, but I much prefer to see the writing and understand the verbatim limitations of each license.

Coincidentally, I'm also curious as to how BGT handles sound effects. Does it bind the Streamway library into your BGT projects and thus use that resource? From what I remember, Streamway was purportedly a commercial library, though I may be mistaken in my recollection on this matter. Relevance? How does the BGT license effect the status of Streamway, if it is indeed a bundled resource?

Does anyone happen to know where this information is available?

Thanks for your help in advance,
Kai