You just summed up BGT perfectly.  I wish more people would pay attention.
It's not a stroll in the park, but can really help develop some great
products.

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Kai
Sent: Tuesday, December 28, 2010 11:32 AM
To: Philip Bennefall; Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] BGT Licensing

Greetings Thom and Philip.

Thank you both for the timely and informative responses. I really am looking
forward to the 1.0 release of this development package. A lot of us have
visions, but lack the aptitude to learn complicated programming languages.
And while BGT won't exactly be a walk in the park, it will simplify a
multitude of facets about game development.

Kai