Exactly. I myself am hoping to get my wife in on this. She's sighted but has a great fascination with our world and our games in particular.
We are the Knights who saaaaay...Ni!
----- Original Message ----- From: "Kai" <kaixi...@sbcglobal.net> To: "Philip Bennefall" <phi...@blastbay.com>; "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, December 28, 2010 10:32 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] BGT Licensing

Greetings Thom and Philip.

Thank you both for the timely and informative responses. I really am looking forward to the 1.0 release of this development package. A lot of us have visions, but lack the aptitude to learn complicated programming languages. And while BGT won't exactly be a walk in the park, it will simplify a multitude of facets about game development.

Kai

----- Original Message ----- From: "Philip Bennefall" <phi...@blastbay.com>