Hi Thomas,

these are really intresting questions and I think mouse support in games is a good feature in general.

I myself have a laptop, which of corse has a trackpad. But I also have an usb mouse which I'd rather use for gaming and already do, actually.

My mouse has two buttons and a wheel, which also can be pressed like a button. No idea if this counts as a third button or not.

If it does however, your suggestions for navigating the game sound good to me.

I don't know if I would buy a new mouse for games, since there not many games yet which support a mouse. But if there were more games with mouse support, I maybe would buy one with five buttons or so. But for now, my current mouse seems to be ok for games, since there only are two buttons required in most games.

Best regards
Sarah