From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Charles Rivard
Sent: Monday, January 10, 2011 3:49 PM
To: audyssey gamers list
Subject: [Audyssey] joysticks versus game pads?

Having never used, or even gotten my fingers on a game pad, can someone
describe a good one that might be used in games for the blind and how they
work, compared to a joystick?  Heck, I don't even remember the model of the
joystick I have, but Thomas Ward did a very good review of it.  I got it for
around $15 at Wal-Mart some time ago, and the cord is retractable.

---
Laughter is the best medicine, so look around, find a dose and take it to
heart.