Hi Muhammed,

Yes, that is a good game pad. The only thing about the Philips 2909 I
don't like is the USB chord is extremely thin. Therefore you really
have to be careful about pulling it in and out of the unit. That
particular game pad is well known for the chord being broken or
damaged because careless people pull the chord out one too many times
and it breaks.  I have had that game pad for nearly two years with no
problems, and that's because I am careful about retracting the chord
and pulling it out. For people who aren't that careful the wireless
Philips 2910 is exactly like the 2909 without the problems with the
chord.