Hi Muhammed,

This is non-sense. There are several different brands, makes, and
mottles of game pads out there. Just because you personally saw one
with say 10 buttons doesn't mean every game pad out there has that
many buttons. There are more expensive game pads that typically have
15 buttons, and the high end ones have up to 30 buttons on them. So
don't judge all game pads based totally on the one you saw.