For starters. Charles, the model number of the Philips Retractable game
controller is model 2909.
Now I too am looking for something as follows:
For starters it has to have force feedback written into it for the hand to
ear games and hand to ear fligh simulators that have force feedback written
into them.
I'm looking for something that would work with
Jim Kitchen's Puppy One.
Something that would work with Three D Velocity.
Something that would work with the hand to ear games like Blast Chamber and
the other hand to ear games that are out on our small market.
Many Thanks.

Ron Kolesar
kolesar16...@roadrunner.com