Hi Ron,

Hmmm...I don't know but the issue might be the fact you are running
Windows 7 64. There is a lot of hardware that bugs out on Windows 7 64
just because the drivers aren't there or well supported. All the same
I'd say plug in your unit, install the software, and then go into the
Windows control panel and make sure force feedback is enabled on the
device. If you don't configure it through the control panel chances
are things like ff will be turned off by default. If that doesn't work
look for updated drivers/software that are Windows 7 64 compatible.
Remember that device was released before Windows 7 came out.