Hi Thomas,
When you mean braking a line, do you put 2 lines after every part of code?
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, January 12, 2011 1:12 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] BGT problem!

Hi Muhammed,

You mind explaining that? I think I should make a few notes regarding
programming anything in Notepad. If you have word wrap turned off the
first thing you should do is maximize the window so the entire window
is visible. If you are writing code in Notepad it is a good idea to
make a manual line break after 80 characters as the text will simply
scroll off the screen. Most of the time when programming my lines of
code aren't that long so I make a manual line break after the
statement anyway. Obviously, for other text documents you will want
word wrap on to read them.