Hi Jim,

Sorry, I think I didn't clarify my reasoning about a spell checker. I
actually wasn't talking about using a spell checker for programming. I
was just pointing out that other text editors that I use like Gedit
include one. Although I don't use the spell checker for programming if
I write my manual, readme file, whatever in the same text editor I use
for programming I can spell check the documentation with the spell
checker. If I use Notepad for writing my game documentation I have no
immediate way to spell check the documentation because Notepad doesn't
have spell checking. I then have to open it in Word, Open Writer,
Gedit, etc to spell check it. So my thinking is why not just use a
better text editor to begin with and completely forget about Notepad.
There are better text editors out there that are not only designed for
programmers like you and I, but have other helpful tools like spell
checkers for general document editing and writing too.

Smile.