Hi Thomas,

Yeah you know I was trying to agree with you.  But I do like different tools
for different tasks.  Like I have Word for reading docx files that I receive
from the lawyer etc and I like HJ Pad for the spell checker.  But like when I
write a simple batch file or check a simple text file I use Note Pad.  It opens
right off as compared to the seconds that it takes Word to open a docx file.
And then there is that I very much like coding in the VB6 IDE which I don't
think works so well for you and other VIP in C.  But seriously I would check
out the other text editor programs that you like if HJ Pad didn't work so well
for me for documents and the VB6 IDE didn't work so well for me for programming.

BFN

    Jim

Vegetarian; Indian word for bad hunter.

j...@kitchensinc.net