Hi Hayden,

In Greek mythology the Lamia was suppose to be a half-snake half-woman
creature who prayed upon children. Although, there have been various
renderings of what the Lamia is suppose to look like the version i
used for MOTA has a lower half of a snake, and an upper half of a
woman. Of course, various other cultures had there own versions of
this creature as well.

HTH