From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Shiny protector
Sent: Sunday, January 30, 2011 2:54 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Getting my butt royally kicked in MOTA

In school we call it cardiovascular. BTW, I might be wrong, but if  you have

been stung very badly on the heart, wouldn't your cardiovascular be
destroied? I mean, if your shot on the heart by a bullet, your
cardiovascular system would be destroied, since your vascular is related
with your heart and pumps blood around your body, and seeing if you are shot

on the heart, your heart can't pump blood around your body, can it?