Hi Dark,

That's the general idea. I'm planning on rewriting the random item and
monster code to allow me to create level specific monsters and things
like that. At the moment I'm short on sounds to actually do this
justice, but the option will be available if I want to add something
like spiders on some levels and say harpies on another etc. I will
have that option once I finish rewriting the random code.

Cheers!