Hi Jim
I enjoy your baseball game a lot.
I have some questions.
1.  I often notice that the opponent sometimes does not  swing the bat
If its my turn to bat, is it sometimes  important to let the ball go without
pressing spacebar to swing it?
2.  I enjoy the commercials.
I would like to know what the following commercials advertise.
1.  in this commercial it's a slow swing tune in the g chord  and a woman is
singing but I cannot make out what she is singing.
2.  you can take salem out of the country but you can't take the country out
of salem.
What is this salem?
3.  what kind of liquor is col45 mold liquor?
Thanks once again for your baseball game.