Ok... What on earth does this have to do with the subject line? Come on
man.... Think before you post....

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Shiny protector
Sent: Monday, January 31, 2011 1:29 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] jim's baseball game

Warning! To! All! List! Members! Never ever smoke a cigarette. It is bad for
your lungs and could cause serious problems. Of course, I won't force you
guys not to smoke it, but its really dangerous for your body so I'm just
saying a fact. I won't flame you guys if you smoke cigarette, but this fact
is for your safety.