Hi Muhammed,

I think we are all aware of the dangers of smoking. Besides that
warning on the cigarette packs the media constantly talks about the
dangers of secondhand smoking and so on. However, if Jim or anyone
else wants to smoke that's their choice. Your warning, regardless of
how well in tended, really has no place on this list.

Thanks.