Hi,

That's not impossible, but I'd say pretty long odds. A tripple play
like the one you describe is pretty rare. If it were me I'd opt for
slamming that ball as hard as I could, try and knock that ball out of
the stadium, and run as fast as I could. With the bases loaded like
that no matter what the chances are high you will score at least one
maybe two home runs.  More home runs is icing on the cake.

Cheers!