Hi Ken,

Maybe. Basically, the Genesis 3D engine is a dll file, g3d.dll, which
can be added to a C++, Visual C#, or Visual Basic project and used to
write games. As I mentioned on an earlier post to the list the way it
works is that it has a .net style managed interface as in everything
is accessible through classes and objects. You want audio, simply use
the audio class. You want Sapi support simply use the speech class.
You want networking use the Network class. Basically, it is an all in
one API that allows a game developer to plug it into any project and
get imediate access to audio,speech, networking, input, 3d
calculations, etc through one very easy to use library.

So what I'm basically thinking here is that I can create a front end,
similar to Audio Game Maker, that allows you to map keys, configure
joysticks, add mouse support, and asign them to functions like
PlayerStepLeft(), PlayerStepRight(), PlayerStepBack(),
PlayerStepFoward(). Plus if I create maybe 15 generic enemy objects
you can select them from a list and drop them on a form, set their
attributes, and they are done. Same for doors, staircases, ropes, fire
pits, or anything else you might like to add to the game. The purpose
here would be to do as little programming as necessary, but wrap the
engine with a type of automated wizard tool that allows you to build
games on the fly.

HTH