Hi Philip,

Ah, its not that bad. One way I get around the issue of updating
and/or supporting obscure programming languages is simply not to
support them in the firstplace. The .net framework is fairly
standardized now, and the fact is most Windows developers will most
likely pick one of the big three C++ .net, C# .net, and Visual Basic
.net and all three can easily be handled through a standardized
managed library. Plus since the library is written in C++ I can
provide static and dinamic libraries for unmanaged C++ applications as
well. That pretty much covers the most common programming languages
for Windows. There is Python, Java, and Visual Basic 6, but I don't
really want to create the library as a com component and add those
language specific bindings at this time.

As far as providing compitent documentation and code samples for
multiple languages that's actually an area I'd personally be good at.
For one thing I took college level classes in Visual Basic, C++, Java,
SQL, and have picked up languages like Python, C# .net, Visual Basic
.net, etc after I left college so I could keep myself employable. As a
result I know how to program  in most of the programming languages out
there. Writing sample documentation and/or sample code wouldn't be as
hard for me as it would be for someone who only knows one or two
programming languages. Yet, you are right, it is a boat load of work
since I have to create multiple versions of the same documentation.