Hi,

Yeah, probably so. I know what is wrong with the alt key, know how to
fix it, but little things keep popping up that demands my attention
such as modifying the pause code, fixing the bug with the room 7
staircase, and little things like that add up. Haven't found time to
track down every bug and issue and fix it.

Smile.