Actually Yohandi, I at least am well aware of what games like rockband and guitar hero are like, sinse my brother and friends have them, and I am thus well aware of what I can or cannot see on the screen.

If I can see about configuring my joystick, I might considder pc streetfighter though, that is a good idea sinse it wouldn't require me to shell out for a console.

Beware the grue!